Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recovery Day 34...



was a good day of work, but it was colder than I would've thought here. There were actually flurries here in Charleston. It was kind of fun to see people panic. Significantly more panic than in VA. I was going to go run some errands, but decided I was better of staying off the roads with all the nuts out there rushing to get home.



I spoke with Elaine a little bit a while ago, but nothing of note to report. Ian also spoke some. He gets very excited on the phone. It is pretty funny, but also difficult to understand. Mostly, he just likes to talk on the phone... I don't think it matters to whom, though he does prefer family. Maybe next time a telemarketer calls, I'll give him the phone. :)



Tomorrow should be fairly busy. I got one estimate on my Explorer, tomorrow I'm going to go try to get another.



Not much else to report here... things a bit on the dull side with everyone else in Atlanta.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home