Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recovery Day 29...

means I see my family tomorrow. Its been a bit lonely here in Chucktown. I'm almost caught up on the all the TV show recordings, but whoop-de-doo. I'd rather play with Ian.

So, I don't know what the report is for today, honestly. That is usually a good thing. :) I'm sure I'll get a full report when I get to Atlanta tomorrow night. I did spend a good bit of time on the phone with Elaine while I was packing a few things. That was an adventure. She has a picture of where things are and what she wants, but for her to explain it to me in a method I understand is another story. I described one thing as pink. She asked if it was pink or rose. My response was that I'm a guy. I don't know which shade of pink is rose and which is pink: they are just pink to me. Back me up fellas! Not only do we not know, we don't particularly care that we don't know (but we do know that we don't know).

Anyway, not much else going on here at the moment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Ha, ha,ha! Pink or rose? That is funny, and even more, I can picture Elaine trying so hard to explain it to you. It's ok...you would not be alone on that one. I think I'll go quiz Richard for fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home