Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Recovery Day 27...

was a productive day at work, overall. I got the procedure about 75% done that I was in PA for when we got the call for Ian's transplant. I also got my expense report turned in, and called the healthcare providers from yesterday and worked some things out on the insurance front. All in all, not too shabby a day.

I got to talk to Ian on the phone (and Elaine as well), and they told me about their day. I think Ian had his first day 'out and about' today, which I'm sure he needed. He's been very patient with the process. Quite the amazing kid. Livy even chimed in on what they did, calling from the background. It was nice to hear from all of them.

I came home and my dad called. We found him and Jenn a hotel for this weekend while they're in Atlanta with us. They are coming to see Ian and Livy, mostly, and Elaine and me too, I suppose. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. With Martin Luther King Day on Monday, it also gives me an extra day with my family before I return to Charleston for a four day work week.

Other than that, not too much going on. No, I'm still not ready to address the resolutions/goals. Perhaps tomorrow. Yes, I'm procrastinating.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

You have reasons for procrastinating. Sounds like you're getting somewhat caught up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home