Friday, January 16, 2009

Recovery Day 30...

means making the drive back to Atlanta, where I am now. It is nice to see the wife and kids. It seems like I was gone for ages, though it has only been a week.

Work was good today. Not too much going on, but it was cold for Charleston as the high got all the way up to 38. It is 25 right now here in Atlanta. I don't care where you are, that's cold.

So, although the drive wasn't horrible and was largely uneventful, I still think I may have to try to fly next time. I'm way tired. Doesn't help that I was trying to get stuff packed up last night for a long time (finding stuff was a problem). We'll just have to see what next week brings.

My dad and Jenn are coming in tomorrow to see everyone. It should be fun to see them. We are planning to go to the Slovak restaurant here in Atlanta, assuming its still open. I need to call tomorrow to find out. I would be very sad if it is no longer there. I don't know where else to get halusky.

We'll, I'm wiped after the week and the drive, so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home