Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recovery Day 41...

was kind of 'blah', for lack of a better word. I don't feel like I did much at work, though looking back that's not true. I made progress, some, on two different projects. I'm working on a database to track information and then I'm also working on a means of better storage for some of our equipment parts.

Upon returning home, I spent time working on the house. I was able to get the bathrooms scrubbed (after I purchased a toilet brush with disposable heads). It looks better, but I'll still need to do some organizing and clean the floors tomorrow. Shouldn't take more than a few hours to finish the house. Time permitting, I may try to tackle the garage to a small degree. I want to get the Christmas totes down so that we can put away decorations after we have Santa Claus make his special visit after Elaine, Ian, and Livy return home.

Ian has labs and then clinic tomorrow. We'll know more about everything at that point.

Now I'm very tired. I'm going to bed.

I did, however, promise to provide updates on my weight loss efforts. I have done reasonably well with eating. It takes some effort, but I figure if I can keep fat content and overall calories down, I should drop the weight. I've finally started exercising as well. I 'inherited' my brother's Dance Dance Revolution and the mat that goes with it for the PlayStation 2. It is interesting, and let's just say I'm glad I can do that in the privacy of my living room. :) It is not a pretty picture, I'm sure, but I'm usually sweating after just a few minutes on the mat, and I usually go about 30 minutes total. I'll need to work on adding more things to my exercise regiment, but I am glad I have started.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home