Friday, January 23, 2009

Recovery Day 37...

and I have returned to Atlanta for a couple days. I flew, this time, and I'm trying really hard to resist a bad joke.

Elaine, Ian, and Livy picked me up at the airport and we drove back to the Ronald McDonald House. Livy screamed most of the way, and Ian was asleep when they got there and slept all the way here. I helped him get ready for bed, and he's sleeping now. So is Livy, for the moment.

Things are still looking possible for them to come back to Charleston next week. We are hopeful.

I am working on Elaine's laptop as I write this. I may have found the problem (spyware) slowing it down. Hopefully...

I'm wiped out and nearly to the point where I can just let this thing run. We're going to have a family picture taken tomorrow. I'll scan and post it after that. I'm looking forward to people being able to see how much Ian has changed.

Nothing else for tonight...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home