Saturday, January 24, 2009

Recovery Day 38...

was about right as far as activity goes. We spent the morning kind of lazily, which I think we all needed.

We all took baths/showers and then off we went to Picture People at Perimeter Mall to have our pictures taken. It was good. The kids cooperated nicely, and I think we came away with a good family picture and a good picture of the kids together. We have the option of buying more within 60 days, so we'll have some decisions to make at some point.

We then went and got dinner. Ian wanted chicken nuggets, so we made a stop at McDonald's. Elaine wanted Chipotle Grill, so we stopped there. I tried to get a shake when we went to McDonald's, but the machine was down so we couldn't. Not the end of the world. I probably don't need it.

Now we're ready for bed. Its been a short trip this time. I am very hopeful that my family will come home next week...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home